The Rare Blood Type Club
- Universal Cell Donor
- Song for Sale
- Hurricane Lemonade
- "The MaRotes" or "MaRote Control"
- Green Army Man
- G'noring You
- Deadbeat Doornail
- Big Willie Shakes & His Big Willie Style
- Guar Gum
- Perfect Pill
- Enemy Anemone
- Clipper Grumpfish
- The Zentecks
You mean Joel thinks this thing is a wuur-wilf?
That's all I got today, man. Yalloglanchie.
Joel: Whatcha got there?
Bill: Silver Bullet!
Joel: Huh! Me Too!
Enjoy this bonus blooper:
Must have been a tough shoot! When Paul goes on his rampage out of the harpsicord pool bar, he knocks out a man as soon as he exits. When the camera comes in for a close shot of the man, you can clearly see the shadow of the camera operator on the man's shirt and also the camera operator kicking the man.
Mixed Metaphors: The Paas Effect
- The Haas Effect
- Clown Hammer
- Bicentennial Minute
- Subway Sweetheart
- Mit Out Sound [MOS]
- Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny
- Clever Hans
- Gypsy & the D.M.
- A Shadow in His Heart
- Simple & Complex on the Same Page
Laziest Band on Mars
- The Inevitable Doom of the Transoniq Hacker
- Witch Central
- Faded Blue Charlie
- Virus-Laden Poo --from a Reuters story "Sanitation problems plague mountaineers" 06-16-05) "Mountaineers who ascend North America's loftiest peak (Mount McKinley, AK) are often brought down to earth by 'virus-laden poo'"
- Lupita's Tautologic Expostulation
A shiny e-nickle to the first Christian soul who identifies this reference.
Lupita's Tautologic Expostulation (Affirming the Consequent) goes something like this:
- Evil Doll: Why don't you steal us. We can all be yours!
- Lupita: No, you know that stealing is bad, and I want to be good.
- Evil Doll: But you must learn to steal!
- Lupita: No. You know stealing is bad, and I want to be good.
- Evil Doll: We dolls don't like good little girls!
- Lupita: No. To steal is evil, and I don't want to be evil.
- Evil Doll: You must be evil if you want a doll!
- Lupita: No, you know stealing is evil, and I don't want to be evil.
- Evil Doll: Steal, fight, and we will all be yours!
- Lupita: No. I don't want to be evil, and stealing is evil.
- Evil Doll: You want to good, eh, you don't want to be bad?
- Lupita: No, you know stealing is bad, and I want to be good.
- Evil Doll: Well then, you'll never have a doll! HAHAHAHAH!
Meet The Beatables
- Grampus Griseus
- Chemical & Mrs. Ali
- Beat Shuffler
- The Beatables
- May Contain Venus
- Generalissimos of Junk
- Jinx Everett
- Altoid Box Theremin
FRIDAY! Ontology Vs. Oncology! WHO WILL WIN?
- John Harm(TM)
- Metaphor for Madness
- Crazy Talk
- Roundhouse Punk
- Fonix! (the band that spells its name fon-e-tic-lee)
- Sissy Cthulu
- Paper Boat Bosun
- Wesley Willis Cries Out From Beyond The Grave, "I Went and Took a Hammer to Yo Hummel Collection"
Adventures in Oncology
- Square Root of Crap
- Sucking Chestwound
- Cheetospray Dreamgirl
We've Arrived, & to Prove It We're Here
- Cold Coming
- While Bang End of File [ while( !eof ) ]
- Xtra Virgin
Band in 42 Countries!
- One Up or Two Down?
- Andy Drabble
- Nineteenth-Century British Gunnery Seargent
- Call Me Oatmeal
- The Clonus Horror
- One for Yes and Two for No
- Hungry for the Weak
- Queequeg Kwits
- Popcorn Workers
Salute to Home Improvement
--Not the TV show of course. God!
- The Groutspackelers
- Sweating Copper
- Hung Like Gypsum
- Please Hammers Don't Hurt 'em
- The Unlicensed Contractors
- The Japanese Robin Williams
- The Academy of Dukes Of Hazzard String Ensemble
- "The Sonic Mimes" or "The Loudest Mimes in the World"
Mild Dysthymia at "MyBandNames"!
- Heart Shaped Scar
- Ten Years Wide
- Time to pay the check I wrote in Pencil
- Wesley Willis Cries Out From Beyond The Grave, "Them X-Files Done Freaked Me Out"
- The Nellie Olsen Rock 'n Roll Fantasy Experience
The Band Who Loved Bees
- Very Curious Girl
- Running With Odin
- Blocko River-The Badly-Compressed Video Band (Thanks Rainer!)
- Perfect Tommy
- Jaws 3, People 0 (Thanks Joe D.)
- The Newtek Video Toasters
Average White Band Names
- Pegasis Operation
- Lynrd Skynrd Bernstein
- Wesley Willis Cries Out From Beyond The Grave “I Done Smashed In Your Windshield”
- Bible Jeopardy
- Eat Grits and Die
- Walt Disney's Legal Avenger Cybersquad in "The Case of the Mickey Mousepad"
- The Freewheelin' Bob Newhart
- Joe Jie Janger
The Shine Is Back And Its Better Than Ever!
- The Gene Rayburners
- The Blu Reagans
- The BlueRay Burners
- Bigger than Pluto
- Cockfight Grenade Attack
- Air Cast
- Pewter Atlas
- Children Of The Hydra's Teeth
- The Appendages
- Audrey Greenhow Tribute (Thanks, A.. You were kind to me, you are greatly missed, and the world is not as nice without you in it.)
More Fooling Around:
- The Stinking Badges
- God for Harry
- Harmonica Lewinski
- Non-Shatter Westcott
- The N-O-E Flyers