2005-07-22

 

Band Name Cornucopia to sate you for the weekend

A Policy Note:

1) Yes, in a few months I’m going to name my actual band one of these names. I will put up some MP3 links from our band once the website is ready.

2) Keep in mind that these are original band names. I would love to list “Barbie Bones” or “The Pain Teens”, but they are real bands, so you will not see them here. Some of you are sending me real band names. I’m not collecting actual bands, but keep sending them. I may create a “Cool REAL Bands” list someday.

3) There MAY be bands with the same name as the ones I make up. I can’t guarantee that a guy in Minong Wisconsin didn’t also make up a band named “More Cowbell”. Also I am free to name bands after songs by other bands (e.g. “Cocteau Twins”, who were named from a Simple Minds song).

4) Frequently Asked Question #1


5) Frequently Asked Question #2

And now--without further Perdue—today’s band names:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?