I Sing Whenever I Sing
- Boat Fraud
- Active Id, or "Over/Active Id"
- Bad Bad Puppy
- The Spectator Sports
- I Sing About Blue (Loads MP3 File. Here's a hep remix.)
I can't take credit for this. Kurt R. at Surreal Studios posted this a few years ago. A guy sent him a "demo" on a cheapjack Walmart cassette tape. The guy wanted a "recording" contract.
Kurt has no idea how this ole' feller found out about him--he's in Alaska and the "Blue" guy is obviously more, uh, southerly located.
Kurt asks these questions (which themselves make great band names--with a little editing):
- Do you think the donkey was in the house?
- If not, was this guy singing outside? Within earshot of his neighbors?
- Is it possible to write something like this without alcohol?
- Most importantly - should I give him a "Recording Contract?"