My girlfriend's internet bookmarks.
Therefore, the following band names are directly from my girlfriend's internet bookmarks.
They are the names auto-assigned to her links.
She stridently claims her bookmarks are not funny.
Maybe she's right, but I giggled all up and down the list. She thinks I'm mean.
But I sez they are-so funny, I sez.
Try to think of them as rock bands, not websites. Then go back and think of them as websites.
Either way, I sez, they are funny to me.
- How The Brain Is Hurt
- Skits for Scouts
- Florence Henderson: National Honorary Spokeswoman
- Episcopal News Service
- Retail Display Garden (RDG)
- The Pollen Hot Spots
- Possibility Living?
- Emotional Stages of Recovery
- Clone Recipe
- Suicidal Teenager Mandala
- The Mermaid's Tears
- Belly Dance Memorial
- I especially would like to name a hard-rockin' band "Episcopal News Service". --Or any touchy-feely name, really.
- Possibility Living? I guess it's possible. At least as long as I'm alive.
- She says there really are such things as clone recipes (for food). I shudder to think about it.
- The spell checker does not get "Mandala", but I must admit I don't get it either. I'm not enough of a granola-head to know the difference between tai chi and chi tea.
Bonus band name overheard from a five-year-old today:
- The Stinky Dead Beetles.
Also, I would not want to offend any Beatles; living, dead or stinky.