2006-05-22

 

Ron Howard Pops The Clutch And Tells The World to Eat His Dust


Comments:
Well, I think MANMILK is a worthy band name. And in celebration of a day spent moving boxes, may I suggest:

Jiffy
Sealed Air
Open This End
Please Inspect This
Behind Door Misc.
Printed With Pride
Corrugated
 
"Moving three times is as bad as a fire"
--Ben Franklin

I like "Printed With Pride" --It's like the masthead of the worst alternative weekly ever published.

Hey, that would be quite a competition! There are some HORRIBLE quality alternatives published! I nominate the one from Colorado Springs, CO. Motto: "Just skip to Zippy the Pinhead, folks. It's the only thing here worth reading"
 
I'm sorry, their motto is "Instead of moving someplace edgy, We vaguely rebel against the hometown values of our small community."
 
I didn't know the SF Examiner's distribution reached all the way to Florida.
 
Heheh. Nothing makes me smile as much as the useless rage of an editor for an unneeded alternative weekly.

They are a great source for local music scenes, as long as you love awful local bands as much as good ones. (I do).
 
Nothing makes me smile as much as the useless rage of an editor for an unneeded alternative weekly.

Then you'd love the SFBay Guardian.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?