2006-07-27

 

I'm Huge!

Got the web hit report back for 25 June-25 July. Happy to report we have added another order of magnitude. That's right! Daily hits are now in the thousands instead of the hundreds.

We're

Huge!

I think that would be a terrific tagline for this site. We could sell t-shirts and assorted junk with the slogan emblazoned upon them.

Imagine a shirt that proclaims in gi-normous letters "I'm Huge! ©", followed by a small myBandNameForToday logo.

It's just the sort of unnecessary poor-daddy stuff that Cafe Press was made for! Coming soon: my gallery of classic products rendered as if Cafe Press were the distributor!

Whenever Mystery Science would get a shot framed this way, Servo would proclaim (in a superhero voice) "I'm HUGE!!"


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?