Howl-Oh!-Scream Horror-ble Pun-tastic Spectac-ghoul-lar III
The "Very Special Blog" post will be delayed until tomorrow so that I can bring you today's beloved annual event.
Really, it's become more popular than "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown", if you can go by the four-count it-FOUR votes on the voter gizmo.
Now, I freely admit that the voter gizmo is BROKEN, and only people with bad browsers could vote, but statistically there STILL should have been more votes, based on the traffic this blog generates.
Anyway, I have to do the pun band names. The graphic logo gets better every year. Also, I couldn't help but interject my editorial comments on some of the names.
"Guest band name column by former children's (sic) Halloween album producer and retired Atlantic Journal substitute humor editor Al Hunt (nee Hyram Weisman), now aged 74. Actual band names selected with the help of grandson, 'Little Jeffy', aged 29 or so."
- Green Slay
- BAD Charlotte! [Al finds this one particularly funny]
- Fall Out Of Child Seat Boy
- Panic! At The Disco [Al doesn't seem to have changed this one]
- My Chemical D'oh!-mance
- The Gimpy Appendix Experience [Hey, that's pretty good! Hendrix rocks!]
- Bowling for Scary, Scary Soup
- Black Eyed Amputees [If you think *that's* offensive, you should have seen his first "Black Eyed Peas" pun. Very racist against Asians.]
- Im-Modest Mouse
- K.I.S.S. your Grandma