2008-04-23

 

D.C. Area Actors Needed

Attention "Band Names" faithful:
We are casting for our D.C. Area 48 hour film which is shooting the weekend of May 3rd, 2008. I encourage you to upload your info, c.v., head shots, or whatever to the Green Llama Productions website and you will get a chance to work with some interesting, creative and talented folks.

Also you can get a national project under your belt -- and pad out your c.v.! Similarly, my crazy female stalkers may get a chance to see me on the mean streets of D.C. --And ladies, the answer is "Yes, I still do have that pot belly from my blog photo"!!! And the weekend of the film shoot I'll be sleeping even less than I did when that picture was taken, so that glazed look in my eyes will be multiplied by an order of magnitude.

No mater what your motivation is (Don't say revenge!) I strongly encourage any area actors who are interested to contact the website. You will have a blast, and we are one of the most talented crews in the competition this year. See you in D.C.!

The Fifth Chamber was a previous Green Llama Short film.
A spooky Corporate Fable based on a story by Ambrose Bierce.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?