2008-04-04

 

Bathroom Humor

If ever there was a time to bring back
this picture, its now.

I don't mean to be cruel, but you have to go check out a website called IBS Tales. its a kind of support group for people who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome.

And a great source of Schadenfreude.

If you do go there, a gentle warning. It's not for the squeamish. I believe you will find the term "Poop Attack" in the first sentence. Go there (if ya gotta go):

IBS Tales: Personal Stories of Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Today's Band Names:
UPDATE: "Schadenfreude" is not a vulgar German euphamism, although, given the context, I understand why some of you may have misunderstood what it meant...

UPDATE II: "breakthrough pooping". That's all I'm saying. Somehow this band name list has survived three-plus years without "Breakthrough Pooping" appearing as a name yet. So here it is:
For some reason, I feel like Casey Kasem, counting down the top 40 songs, but instead of finishing with number one, this list finished with number two, if you know what I mean.

UPDATE III: A long-time band name blog reader pointed out that the difference between Casey Kasem and this list is that Casey Kasem began with Scooby Doo, while today's list ended with an altogether differnet kind of doo.

Sorry. Blame that one on the long-time blog reader.

I've put him on my list.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?