2008-04-03

 

Downtown Denver's "The Wynkoop"

Klytus, I'm bored. What plaything can you offer me today?
How about some fake band names?*I can name my band "Hickenlooper" because Denver mayor John Hickenlooper named his restaurant The Wynkoop. For a brief time in the 90's they let me use the email address "mark@wynkoop.com" until they decided that an employee might someday need it.

Some have questioned why he would name a restaurant "Wynkoop", seeing as how its such a goofy name. My best guess is that even though "Wynkoop" is a goofy name, its still not as goofy as "Hickenlooper".

John, if you're reading this can I have that email address back? --No? --Looks like I blew that chance.

My pal Paxton mentioned "Monkey in the Middle", a computer exploit where a middle server tries to fool two outer servers. I thought it would be a good band name. Paxton asked me to give him credit, seeing as how it will irritate our buddy Kyle, who is too busy going to see Radiohead to help us with an upcoming film. Eat it, jerk. Where's the Karma Police when you really need them?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?