2011-01-12

 

The Final Word on the 3 Men And A Baby Ghost Controversy




I just saw the "ghost scene" in "3 men and a baby" for the first time since the original theatrical run. (See, because I'm really old.)

At any rate, I am still shaking with terror! Not because of the ghost. But because I'm so old.

Anyway, celebrated actress Celeste Holm and the entire film crew denies the whole "ghost" thing.

--How typical. Another glaring example of Big Hollywood pushing their rationalist empirical skepticism agenda.

But the whole thing does lead to one of my favorite messages from an online message board in years. "kaf-14" posts the following:
>> The truth is that Celeste Holm was forced to deny this, as the ghost had already threatened her and the other stars in the movie on many occasions.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?