The very elderly Al Hunt is back with his patented list of high-larious band names.
I had to help out this year because Al's middle aged grandson Jeffy is in rehab for prawn addiction.
I am not trying to be cagey. Little Jeffy is addicted to jumbo shrimp.
We now present this year's "Famous Monsters of Filmland"-Style band name list:
- Lady Gag-Ball
- Earth Wind and Uninsured Fire Damage
- The Hex Pistols
- Rage Against The Very Scary Machine
- Josh Groban (stet, ed.)
- Lynyrd Skinned-Nerd
- Katy Scarry
- Mary J. Bilge ("Ha!" writes Al, "That one kills! Mad magazine would have loved that one!")
- Taylor Swift-Kick in the Groin
- National Debt-tallica
- Bob Marley and the Illegal Whalers
2008 (Summary: Features the horrifying visage of Eleanor Roosevelt)
2007 (Summary: Al makes racist comments, gets edited)
2006 (Summary: Little Jeffy begins to be a liability)
2005 (Summary: Al asks for an exorbitant fee. We offer $5. He takes it.)